Is your money manager in the 1% group or the 99% group and why does it matter?
99% of all money managers do not actually manage money, but instead they put client capital into buy-and-hold mutual funds that never hold cash and are prone to massive losses in bear markets. These are not real money managers. Turner Capital asset managers actively manage client capital with investment strategies that are appropriate to the market based on whether the market is bullish, neutral or bearish. Turner Capital money managers are market-directional and active on your behalf and… they are NOT afraid to take you to cash and avoid massive losses in bear market crashes.
This is why you do not want a manager from the 99% group; a manager that does not actively manage your money; and why you do want Turner Capital to manage your money.
We have two comprehensive reports that delve much more deeply into our investment methodology and how best to evaluate a potential money manager. Check the boxes on the right (see "Additional Information") to get these reports sent to you via email.
What, exactly, is involved if I decide to hire Turner Capital to manage some of my investable capital?
The process is simple and easy to get started. First, you need to fill out the form on the right to let us know you would like to speak with one of our asset managers. This is a brief phone call where your objectives and questions are reviewed.
- Before we can send you the appropriate account-opening dccuments, we will need to know the total combined amount you plan to have us manage, the type(s) of capital (e.g., taxable, tax-deferred, trust, etc.) and which of the specific Turner Capital portfolio models you desire to follow.
- We will send you documents required for us to work together, including a complete description of our company, the trading authorization form, the account opening forms, risk disclosure documents, financial profile document, fee agreement and transfer form.
- We will walk you through these forms and answer any questions you may have.
- The completed forms are then returned to Turner Capital and provided to TD Ameritrade to complete the account opening process and transfer of funds.
- Once your account is funded, our portfolio management team will review how and when your personal portfolio(s) will be filled with existing strategy positions.
If you are looking for an asset manager in the 1% of all asset managers that is driven to keep your portfolio in a bull-biased strategy in bull markets; in a cash-biased strategy in neutral markets; and, in a bear-biased strategy in bear markets, then we hope you give serious consideration to Turner Capital Investments, LLC. Click here to Learn More!